Aandsvarr Needs a Woman



Meet Andsvaar.... he's one strappin' Icelandic breeding ram!! Check out our website below for details on how YOU can have Andsvaar on YOUR farm.

Stone Hill Ranch Website
2/09/2010

Blocking the AandF

Posted by Stone Hill Ranch



I'm *so* incredibly glad that some of my fellow ravelers talked me into blocking my sweaters. Can you believe that I've never blocked a single sweater I've made? The kids steel the sweaters the moment they're off my needles-----no time to block.






I have one front panel left to knit (it's almost finished) then I'll put the
thing together and throw on the ribbing. I think I'm REALLY going to like it :-) I found this thing called a WOOLY BOARD and I think I need to have it. Right now, I'm using kids foam playmats and T-pins. Welp.... it's off to the barn I go to see if I have any more baby hamps !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment