Aandsvarr Needs a Woman



Meet Andsvaar.... he's one strappin' Icelandic breeding ram!! Check out our website below for details on how YOU can have Andsvaar on YOUR farm.

Stone Hill Ranch Website
12/29/2009

New Beginnings

Posted by Stone Hill Ranch

Awwwwrighty then!!!! I've decided to get a little more organized with my projects (haha)..... Ravelry has some AWESOME tools for 'knitting project management'. I'm really getting into it---right down to joining some GITTERDONE kinda group contests :-) Let's hope it helps. At any rate, here is a sneak preview of some of my 2010 projects:

In addition, I'll FINALLY be knitting the following items: Daddy's sweater, Dale of Norway headbands, Lana Grossa felted slippers, Scarf/Hat for mom, and Lyndsay's 4H project. Yeah.... ok, I'm starting to believe I'll finish these by the end of 2010. All of these projects are part of the 10 in 2010 Ravelry Group I joined. OHHHH..... the best laid plans :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment